Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where are they coming from?

In the new year I said I would cut off all boys that just weren’t beneficial to me but even with not being online it seems dudes are coming out the wood works. Why? I’m not sure, but it seems like they are coming full force. It may just be my imagination or it may just be they were in hibernation. Truthfully I’m not really in the mood to entertain to many people. Atlease not right now. If they would have caught me in the fall. I prolly would have played the game. But the pool of dudes here are all the same. Same convo, same mentality and even the same look. Honestly I rather fly back and fourth outa state then deal with these same ass dudes in the DC/MD area. Realize I left out the Virginia area. I LOOOVVEE THEM! Lls

No comments:

Post a Comment