Thursday, April 7, 2011

Boys, Soda and the Sun..

So cuffing season is officially over right?
Time to pull out the white Vnecks, Cargo shorts and the locs to stunt.
This summer I will be in Texas where it’s safe to say I will be out of my element. I can only hope the heat doesn’t kill me and the country accent doesn’t swallow me whole.
This shall be interesting tho. I can say I’m going down there with a straight head (on my shoulders) hopefully my homie keeps me out of trouble OR NOT! Lol naw I can see he is going to be trouble all in his own! Just from what I encountered as far as the fellas they are a handful. I think im going to have to take my shield all jokes aside I think I just may be feeling the country boy thing it‘s different! Hope it all works out!
This summer will be boys, soda, and sun….

No comments:

Post a Comment