Thursday, April 7, 2011

Noone Likes A Clingy Nigga


You ever get a text that reads “When we chillin” “I miss you bae” “How come you don’t call me”
It’s the plague of the clingy nigga. Word of advice RRUUUNNNNN.. Naw don’t run. I want you to hurt their feelings so bad they snap out of the fairytale their living in. I have ran into a few of the “clingy niggas” and I just ignore them until I start to feel bad. So here is a few tips for the “Clingy Nigga”

Don’t ask me shit bout us chillin, If I don’t ignite the idea then it’s not going to happen trust me! Just ask the ones I have met chilled with, fucked, talked too.. It all kinda happens fast.. And considering it hasn’t happened yet with you that should be a huge HINT!
Most likely you’re a place filler. You know we all have a place in this world. We all have a job and slots to fill.. We all know the two most important roles Text buddy, Yahoo IM buddy, It’s time you accept your role and stop asking dumbass questions..

Don’t ask me dumbass questions like if I miss you! It’s laughable. I haven’t even given you a second thought about even breathing but your going to ask me if I miss you. Honestly I kinda forgot you had my number.. It goes something like this..

Ryan: You miss me?
Me: -thinking- Ryan… Which guy is this? Damnit! I really need to stop giving my number out. -IGNORED-

If I don’t respond to a text. Don’t call my phone and leave me a voicemail! I hate them.. And my Visual Voice Mail isn’t working.. Therefore I have to dial it and press 1. And then 7 for delete.. It’s to much work for a space filler.. CUT IT OUT!

I do not like niggas that WHINE! “IIII NEEEEDDD A HUUGGGGG!!!” “III NEEEDD SOOMMEEE DICCCKK” If you don’t hear me saying anything it’s because I put the phone down and prolly doing something else.. Noone wants to hear a grown ass man whine.. Trust me I will never talk to you on the phone..
And last but not lease if you see me online.. Does no mean you have to speak to me every time.. Especially if I didn’t respond to your last message or the one before that..lls

Noone likes a clingy dude.. So please get control of yourself.. We will be a lot better off..

No comments:

Post a Comment