Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gay Clubs

I aint never been, Not sure If I want to. When I tell certain people this, they say “good don’t go”. I have been tempted because I want to see what it’s like, What type niggas be in there. I was close as shit one time. But couldn’t let myself go thru with it. Me and my best friend were going to go. We were going to have our fitteds low And walk in there like we own the joint. Never happened tho. I have been told some crazy shit. Like when I walk in somebody is going to try and grab my meat and shit. It’s funny because I wonder what i would do if this were to happen. If their cute nothing BUT IF THEY AREN’T WE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM. im curious to see, What goes on in there? Is it really sex in the bathrooms and shit? (Shrugs shoulder) shit idk! Maybe I’ll find out. Maybe I won’t it aint a rush…

No comments:

Post a Comment